Sunday, January 27, 2008
A True Character
I don't intend on being one of those people that "blogs" everything they do and see, but I just witnessed one of the coolest things I have ever seen. A few moments ago I meant a kid in my apartment building that builds his own life size game show sets. Currently, a Wheel of Fortune wheel is completely covering his kitchen table. The part of the set where the words appear is about 10 feet long and has rotating letter triangles. Both the letter part and wheel have lights. The production value of these sets is unbelievable. Additionally, he has a black box with a slot for each letter of the alphabet with multiple copies of each letter in each slot, accessible for easy game play. If this wasn't cool enough, he also had a Pyramid game set and an "in construction" Family Feud set in his living room. I felt like I was in a screwball comedy or an indie film with quirky characters and I wandered into an old, creepy, virgin's house that is filled with old game show sets. It was almost too cool to believe. I plan on trying out his Wheel of Fortune set ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment